People aren’t achieving what they want nowadays. Often it’s because they are doing multiple things at a time instead of just focusing all the energy on just one thing. They focus their energy on so many different things every day that they are not getting it actually done.
- Do the one thing that is most important for you
- Don’t give a shit about what society demands from you
- Focus on things that will give you a high return on investment
- Invest at least 80% of your available time into this one thing to get success
- Do not think of your past too much - it’s over and you can’t change it
- Nobody needs to agree with you - do what you think is right for you
- Quit social media, television, gaming, or other distractions
- Use the Pareto Principle to focus on the essentials
If you want to dive deeper into this topic I can really recommend you to read the book The One Thing by Gery Keller & Jay Papasan.